Telephone 01598 741 214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This charming Grade II listed house dating back to 1809 is now a cosy small hotel in the old fishing village of Lynmouth in North Devon. The former rectory nestles in the heart of the village giving views over the sea, harbour, village and the East Lyn Valley. All the sea-facing rooms enjoy magnificent views of where the village and river meet the sea. It's a great place to base your self when exploring the wild and rugged nature of Exmoor National Park in North Devon.
SMALL HOTEL in DEVON
We have just 8 rooms, where we offer bed & breakfast amongst a warm and friendly atmosphere. Guests are invited to relax and enjoy the wonderful sea or valley views from the luxury of their room, with complimentary tea or coffee. Alternatively, our comfortable lounge also offers a stunning sea view, somewhere to enjoy a book, take tea or coffee and light afternoon refreshments or savour a drink from the licensed bar, enhanced in autumn and winter by a crackling log-burning fire.
AVAilability & Book Rooms
- We have different room types to suit different budgets & prices vary slightly between season.
- Rooms with sea views. Single Rooms. Budget Rooms. Twin Rooms.
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms except one: budget room 7.
- Prices start from £45 single rising to £100 for a Luxury Double with sea view.
- All prices include breakfast.
* Bonnicott House is built into an elevated position in the cliff face overlooking the village & sea and, as such, there are a few steps and ramp to negotiate to the hotel entrance. Therefore Bonnicott is probably not suitable for the very elderly, infirm or those with very young children. However our staff are on hand to help with luggage.