BONNICOTT HOUSE HOTEL
Nearest Hotel to watersmeet
10 Watersmeet Road
This charming Grade II listed house dating back to 1809 is now a small hotel in Lynmouth, an old fishing village in North Devon. We are the nearest hotel to where the East Lyn River and the Hoare Oak Water come together at the aptly named Watersmeet. The former rectory to the twin churches St Mary's in Lynton and St John's in Lynmouth, nestles in the heart of the village giving views over the sea, harbour, village and the East Lyn Valley. All the sea-facing rooms enjoy magnificent views of where the village and river meet the Bristol Channel. The Lynmouth hotel is a great place to base your self when exploring the wild and rugged nature of Exmoor National Park and, in particular, the Watersmeet area.
HOTEL IN LYNMOUTH WHERE EXMOOR MEETS THE SEA.
We offer bed & breakfast hotel accommodation by the sea in Lynmouth and aim to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for all our visitors. Guests are invited to relax and enjoy the wonderful sea or valley views from the luxury of their room, with complimentary tea or coffee. Alternatively, the cosy lounge offers a stunning sea view, a place to enjoy a book, take tea/coffee and light afternoon refreshments or savour a drink from the licensed bar. The welcoming reception is enhanced in autumn and winter by a crackling log-burning fire. In the evenings we offer a dinner menu in our restaurant, which also offers views out to sea.
One of the loveliest small hotels in Lynmouth
All the sea-facing rooms enjoy magnificent views of where the village and river meet the Bristol Channel. The Lynmouth hotel is a great place to base your self when exploring the wild and rugged nature of Exmoor National Park.
AVAilability & Book Rooms in LYNMOUTH HOTEL
- We have different room types to suit different budgets & prices vary slightly between season.
- Rooms with sea views. Single Rooms. Budget Rooms. Twin Rooms.
- Prices start from £45 single rising to £140 for a Luxury Double with sea view.
- All prices include breakfast.
- Check our Late Lynmouth Hotel Deals
- and Special Lynmouth Hotel Offers
* Bonnicott House is built into an elevated position in the cliff face overlooking the village & sea and, as such, there are a few steps and ramp to negotiate to the hotel entrance. Therefore Bonnicott is probably not suitable for the very elderly, infirm or those with very young children. However our staff are on hand to help with luggage.